RECEIPT｜Easy Homemade Delicious Brownie Cake! Yes, U can make it at home!
If you are a Brownie cake lover, you cannot miss this easy and quick Brownie receipt!
Following the next steps, and you can have a moist, delicious and more healthier Brownie cake.
1/2 cup Anthony’s Coconut Flour
1/2 cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Anthony’s Organic Cocoa Powder
1/2 cup maple syrup or brown sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. Vanilla (optional)
3/4 cup of chocolate chips (optional)
9x9 square pan (or other pan that you like)
1. Melt the coconut oil in a pan, slowly stir in Anthony’s Organic Cocoa Powder, once stirred turn off and remove the pan from the heat.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix and beat the eggs, maple syrup or brown sugar, salt, baking powder & vanilla.
3. Add the cocoa and oil mixture to the large mixing bowl containing the egg mixture, mix well.
4. Add Anthony’s Organic Coconut Flour and whisk until there are no lumps (I find using a hand mixer works great).
5. Add the chocolate chips! Delicious!
6. Pour it into a 9×9 square pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Note: Use the toothpick test! Stick in a toothpick and if it comes out clean, time to eat!
Enjoy Your Happy Cake Time!!!
Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
USDA Organic Extra Virgin Unrefined Coconut Oil, Non-GMO in a 54 fl oz container
Not reheated like other manufacturers, Cold pressed within 5 days from the time of harvest, and jarred within one hour, all at the source!
Our jars are sealed and never re-opened until they reach you!
Made in a Dedicated Gluten Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, Wheat Free Facility
Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free, No Hexane, Non-Hydrogenated, Vegan, BPA free container
Anthony’s organic coconut flour, 4lbs
USDA Certified Organic Pure Coconut Flour - 4 Pound Bag
Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
High in Fiber & Protein with Low Moisture Content - Finest Milled Coconut Flour Available
Plant Based Alternative to Conventional Wheat Flour
Great for Plant Based, Gluten Free, Vegan, Paleo, Keto and Organic recipes!
Anthony’s Organic Cocoa Powder
USDA Certified Organic Culinary Grade Cocoa Powder - Batch Tested Gluten Free
Anthony's Organic Dutch Processed Cocoa is dark and rich in color with a high fat content of 20-22%
Product of Latin America, Packed in California
Use for baking, chocolate-making, no-bake recipes, and even spice rubs for meat!
Great for plant based, raw, gluten free, paleo, vegan, and organic recipes!